1st Energy Hardship Policy
At 1st Energy, we understand that from time-to-time our customers experience difficulties paying their bills and may need additional assistance and flexibility to pay their energy bill.
If you are experiencing difficulties paying your energy bills, contact the 1st Energy Assist team to discuss how we can help you. Our 1st Energy Hardship policy sets out how 1st Energy will assist our customers to manage their energy usage and costs when participating in our hardship program.
1st Energy can:
- discuss flexible payment options including establishing an instalment plan
- provide information on assistance available through Government grants, making payments via Centrepay and checking you are receiving all your concession entitlements
- inform you of free and independent financial counsellors
- provide energy efficiency information to assist you with managing your energy usage and costs
Am I eligible?
Our hardship policy is available to all residential customers who are unable to meet our standard payment terms and conditions, within usual billing cycles. There are no eligibility criteria, and you can receive support though the hardship program as long as you continue to participate and remain in contact with us.
View our complete Hardship Policy Here
You can contact 1st Energy on:
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday on 1300 426 594
- Or customers can email 1st Energy at firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat at www.1stenergy.com.au.
An interpreter service is available on 131 450.