18% discount when paid on time.
- Offer is available until 30/06/20
Average customer will spend $99.75 a month*
- 18% discount when you pay your bill on time.
- No lock-in contracts
- 100% Australian call centre
- Ongoing benefits
- No additional fees for paper bills
- Monthly billing option.
- *This offer is based on a customer who consumes 3900 kWh a year on a flat rate tariff in the Ausgrid network. The lowest annual price when you always pay on time is $1197. Average customer will pay an estimated $99.75 per month if they pay on time. Your bill will differ based on your actual usage.
- Basic Price Plan Document available at https://1stenergy.com.au/compare-plans/
|Tarrif Type||Annual spend for a customer that pays on time||Savings against the reference price(after discount)|
|Single Rate with Controlled Load 1(2,3)||$1658||18%|
|Single Rate with Controlled Load 2(2,3)||$1681||18%|
|Single Rate with Controlled Load 1&2(2,3)||$1682||18%|
|Time of Use(2,3)||$1328||9%|
(2) Estimated costs are rounded to the nearest dollar and are based on average annual usage of 3,900kWh (Single Rate and Time of Use), 6,800kWh (Single rate with Controlled load 1 or 2), 6140kWh (Single Rate with Controlled Load 1&2). Depending on actual usage, concessions, solar, discounts, distributor charges, and any advised price changes your bills may differ from this estimate.
(3) The reference price prescribed by the Australian Energy Regulator relates to a single controlled load, however costs vary between different controlled load network tariffs.
(4) The reference price or default market offer is not available for the Time of Use tariff. The Time of Use tariff is 10% above the single rate tariff reference price, which is a comparison prescribed by the Australian Energy Regulator to assist customers to compare between retailers.
What makes 1st Energy different?
About 1st Energy
Founded in 2014, we are a new energy company currently servicing Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, New South Wales and Queensland.
Our Energy Plans
Break free from being treated as a number in the system. Our low rates and great discounts are just the beginning.
Flexible Payment Options
We offer a number of easy payment methods for you to keep your account up to date online.